Who are we?
Ontracknz promotes young people to entry level positions within Manufacturing, Transport and Logistics, Warehousing, Construction and the Primary Industries.
Our mission is to connect trained young people with businesses interested in developing talent by providing work experience and future career opportunities.
How does it work?
- Student profiles are created in Ontracknz outlining recent training, on the job practical experience and career pathways of interest.
- Industry can register to obtain an ontracknz login for FREE to view the profiles of young people in their region.
- Registered Employers can then:
- Login and search for prospects
- Select prospects of interest
- Submit their vacancy request
4. The Workplace Facilitator then connects students of interest with the employer
Contact us on 0800 119 791 or email: