Terms & Conditions
1. AGREEMENT TO TERMS:
2. USE OF THE ONTRACKNZ WEBSITE:
2.1. You agree that you will not use the Website in any manner that is unlawful, or in any manner contrary to, or prohibited by, these Terms and Conditions.
Without limiting clause 2.1, you agree that you will:
- provide accurate information to us and update it as necessary;
- in the case of Prospects, use your real name when submitting information for the creation and use of your Ontracknz profile;
- comply with all applicable laws, regulations and notices sent to you by Ontracknz; and
- be solely responsible for your interactions and connections with other Users of the Website.
Without limiting clause 2.1, you agree that you will not, directly or indirectly:
- provide or upload false information, create a false identity or use or attempt to use another person’s Organisation Profile or Ontracknz profile, as the case may be;
- defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten, breach the confidence of, or otherwise violate the legal rights (such as rights of privacy) of others;
- hack into any part of the Website through password mining, phishing, or any other means;
- knowingly introduce viruses, Trojans, worms, logic bombs, spyware, malware or other similar material;
- circumvent the Website’s structure, presentation or navigational function so as to obtain information Ontracknz has chosen not to make publicly available through the Website;
- disrupt an exchange of information between Users or otherwise act in a manner that negatively affects other Users, including through a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack;
- transmit any unsolicited advertising or promotional materials, or any other forms of solicitation, unless expressly authorised by Ontracknz;
- attempt to modify, reverse engineer, or reverse-assemble any part of the Website;
- breach any applicable laws or regulations; or
- engage in any other conduct that Ontracknz considers, in its absolute discretion, breaches these Terms and Conditions.
- You acknowledge and agree that the information published by Ontracknz, on its Website, does not, under any circumstances, constitute legal or professional advice.
You further acknowledge that:
- Ontracknz reserves the right to share your contact information with employers.
We may change these terms and our privacy statement at any time and will provide you with notice of changes, whether on this site or by email. You accept that notice of a change on this site is sufficient notice to you. Your continued use of the site after such changes means you consent to those changes.
4. ACCOUNT SECURITY – EMPLOYER RESPONSIBILITIES:
If you register for an account to gain access to certain parts of the site, you are responsible for:
- keeping your username and password confidential;
- protecting and securing your username and password from unauthorised access and use; and
- protecting your computing environment from unauthorised access, viruses and malicious software.
- Your username and password are personal to you. You are not permitted to share them with others.
We may suspend or disable your username and password if we consider it necessary for security reasons or if you breach these terms.
5. PERSONAL INFORMATION - PROSPECT RESPONSIBILITIES
Upon creating an Ontracknz profile you will be required to provide Ontracknz with certain Personal Information, such as your name, address, age, gender, and citizenship or work status.
Ontracknz may use any information provided with respect to ethnicity and gender to compile statistical information.
However, you should note that potential employers may also use this information in order to target specific recruitment requirements. The information collected may also include the frequency with which you use the Services, the positions that you apply for, the courses you attend, and any personal correspondence to Ontracknz or correspondence to Organisations through the Website.
No personal information is collected if you are simply browsing the Website.
You acknowledge that Ontracknz requests your Personal Information as part of the process of assisting you in finding employment, and you agree to Ontracknz requesting this information.
6. PRIVACY AND YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION:
Ontracknz respects the privacy of your Personal Information.
Personal Information is information about you which includes information you have provided to Ontracknz when registering with Ontracknz and/or setting up your Ontracknz profile, whether through completion of a registration form on the Website or through importation of profile information. This type of information includes, but is not limited to, your:
- phone number
- email address
- Secondary School attended
- NCEA level achieved
- work rights
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way.
If you do not want any cookies to be placed on your hard drive, you can alter your browser settings to refuse them. However, this may also limit the way you view the Website.
If you add content to this site, you must have all the rights you need to add that content and to ensure that our use of that content in accordance with these terms will not:
- breach any laws or legally binding codes;
- infringe any person's intellectual property rights or other legal rights or protected interests; or
- give rise to any legal cause of action against us or you or any third party.
If we suspect that you have breached these requirements, we may remove, suspend, amend or delete the relevant content.
We do not claim ownership of your content but you grant us a non-exclusive, perpetual and irrevocable licence to store, copy, reformat, publish and otherwise use that content for the purposes of operating this site and exercising our rights under these terms.
9. OUR CONTENT AND THE USE OF IT:
Except for your content, and unless otherwise indicated, we or our licensors are the owners of the intellectual property rights in this site and the content on this site. You may not use our intellectual property rights and content unless authorised to do so under these terms or by us in writing.
In addition, the licence above does not apply to the website’s design elements or to any government or other organisation’s emblems or logos. These elements, emblems and logos may not be reproduced without our written consent.
10. THIRD PARTY CONTENT:
Where copyright material is owned by a third party, that will be indicated. You may not do anything with material owned by a third party that would breach their intellectual property rights unless you have their permission. We cannot grant that permission.
Although we make every effort to ensure all material on our website is reliable and accurate at the time of publishing, we cannot accept any liability for its accuracy or content. Use of our website is at your own risk.
12. LINKING POLICY
Ontracknz provides links to other websites when we think you may be interested in what they offer. We have no control over the conduct of the companies or organisations operating those websites
13. CHANGES TO THE WEBSITE:
Ontracknz may change, suspend or discontinue any aspect of the website at any time, including any service or content offered by or through this website.
We value your comments and opinions. If you have comments, questions or complaints about any of our services or website policies please contact us.